Friday, July 30, 2010

My mom

My mom is crazy. And I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me. This is what happens when liberal doctor meets conservative teen. And the fact that our personalities are so similar doesn't help. We're both stubborn, and think we know best. She's got fifty-some years of experience to back her up. I've got the Bible.
We fight alot, but sometimes we lay around and laugh about how different our opinions are. I could fill a book with the silly things she tells me. ("You're only dating one guy. But he's from another school. So find one at Rose too!") But since I started doing things around the house and being nice to her boyfriend, she's been alot less snide about me going to bible college. We're slowly coming to a truce.
The biggest thing we've argued over this week is her coming in my room to say good morning before work. Which is so. very. annoying. She does it every morning at 7am. And she has conversations with me cause she knows I hate it.
Well look out Mom, cause tomorrow morning my door's gonna be locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment