Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5th, 2012

Tonight I ran an eleven minute mile. I'm very excited about this. I started out two weeks ago at a sixteen minute mile, and exhausted afterwards. Tonight running was semi-fun. The only problem is my shins. I have been experiencing shin splints over the past week or so. To help, I stretch and take Ibuprofen for the swelling. Tonight, though, they hurt a lot. I hope I can keep up with my improvement without hurting myself.


In other news, my internship at Parrot is going great. I can only work there until the end of July, but I've learned a lot about a textiles company, and am really enjoying my time there.


I can't wait to get back to school and into the swing of things. But until then, I'll try and stay busy in Greenville.


God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment